Secretary of State Thurston to Present Arkansas Diamond Award to State Capitol Police Officers
Posted on: 11/05/2021 3:30 pm
(LITTLE ROCK, ARK.) -- Arkansas Secretary of State John Thurston will present an Arkansas Diamond Award to three members of the State Capitol Police force for recent actions in the line of duty. Corporal Tavares Purifoy, Corporal Don Brown, and Officer Andrew Badger will be presented with the Arkansas Diamond Award, the highest honor given by the Secretary of State.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, November 9th at 9:00 a.m.
- Location: State Capitol Rotunda
- Presentation Agenda:
- Secretary of State John Thurston will speak
- State Capitol Police Chief Alice Fulk will share a few words
- Presentation of the Arkansas Diamond Award by Secretary Thurston
- Photo Ops