The Elections Division is responsible for maintaining the state’s election records, assisting county officials with conducting federal, state and district elections, helps to ensure compliance with federal election laws such as the National Voter Registration Act and the Help America Vote Act, and oversees training on the state’s electronic voting systems.
The division serves as a clearinghouse for campaign finance reports that are filed with the Arkansas Ethics Commission, and the library of the Elections Division maintains the journals and acts of the Legislature along with all incorporations and annexations of cities and towns.
Contact the Elections Division by visiting Room 026 at the State Capitol or by calling 501-682-5070 or toll free at 1-800-482-1127 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arkansas General Assembly
- Arkansas Senate
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas District Maps
- Arkansas Board of Apportionment
Ethics, Campaigns & Elections
- Arkansas Ethics Commission
- Judicial Ethics Advisory Committee
- Arkansas State Board of Election Commissioners
County & Municipal
- Filing of Municipal Boundary Changes with the Secretary of State
- Association of Arkansas Counties
- Arkansas Municipal League