Using the State Capitol to Teach, Arkansas History Workshop
The Secretary of State is pleased to continue offering an ADE approved teacher workshop that provides an overview of the FREE educational materials and resources available from the Secretary of State’s office. The workshop includes voter education resources and programs for K-12 grades, Arkansas Frameworks specific civics curriculum for K-8, programs and classroom presentations for all grade levels.
Host: Arkansas Secretary of State’s Office
Grade Level: All grades welcome
Subjects: Arkansas history, civics/government
This workshop is FREE and meets the two hour Arkansas History credit requirement.
2013 Teacher Workshop Schedule
- 20th — Ozarks Unlimited Resources Co-op, Harrison
- 25th — North-Central Arkansas Education Service Co-op, Melbourne
- 27th — Northeast Arkansas Education Service Co-op, Walnut Ridge
- 2nd — Crowley’s Ridge Education Service Co-op, Harrisburg
- 9th — Northwest Education Service Co-op, Farmington
- 11th — State Capitol, Little Rock
- 23rd — Arch Ford Education Service Co-op, Plumerville
- 25th — South Central Education Service Co-op, Camden
For information or to register, contact your district education cooperative
or call (501) 682-5080.
Educational materials may be ordered from this website at :